- Nightly: $32 (Holidays $42)
- Holiday weekends require a minimum 3 night stay reservation.
- Weekly: $180 (Holidays $236)
- Sandwich Rate (1 Week sandwiched by 2 weekends) / 9 Days rate: $212 (Holidays $278)
- Active Military & Senior/65+ 10% discount, excluding holidays (Nightly rate only / ID required)
- Extended Stay Pricing (Pull through) : $440-$465-$485 (+Electric )
- Extended Stay Pricing (Back in, up to 30') : $365-$385-$396 (+Electric )
- All rates are based on double occupancy. Additional charges may apply for additional guests and for Big Rigs. Maximum 4 people per site/per RV.
- Full Hook-Ups
- Up to 70' Pull Through
- 30-50 Amp
- 32' Wide Spaces
- Shaded Spaces
- Relaxing Atmosphere
- Free WiFi
- Propane & Ice
- Large Shade Trees
- Quiet Atmosphere
- Boat Launching Nearby
- 1,500 Feet from Lake Texoma
- Gated Entrance
- The Park washrooms are for arrival, departure and emergency use only. During your stay people in your party will need to utilize your RV's facilities.
Overflow parking for your boat.
“Very nice quiet RV park. It is well maintained, quiet and friendly people. It offers full hook ups and pull thru sites. We enjoyed our stay here. It is very close to Lake Texoma. I would recommend this park to anyone and we will stay here again.”
We have accommodating overflow parking for boats, jet skies, kayaks. No Extra charge for our daily or weekend guests.
“This RV park was very neat and clean, very peaceful and walking distance to the lake………the price is right and its right near the Texas/Oklahoma bridge and the scenery is breathtaking.”
Please click the "Reservation Request" link below.
Reservations must be made at least 24 hours in advance.
Completing your Reservation Request may take up to 24 hours.
Check in time is between the hours of 1:00 PM and 6:00 PM
All RVs must be self contained with facilities in good working order.
Gone Fishing RV Resort
730 Oxford Drive, Gordonville, Texas 76245, United States
Open Monday ~ Saturday 10:00 am ~ 06:00 pm
Open Sunday 10:00 am ~ 05:00 pm
“Friendly and well managed."
Our park provides a quiet peaceful country setting, where we strive to provide a relaxing vacation for all of our guests.
Gone Fishing RV Resort is a full-service RV park located near beautiful Lake Texoma in Gordonville, Texas. If you enjoy hunting, fishing, and lake recreation, put on your brakes; you may want to stay a while! Lake Texoma holds some of the best striper and catfish around, and the entire family will love the close proximity to the lake. Whether you’re looking for a place to launch your boat for a fishing adventure or an afternoon of water skiing or swimming, Gone Fishing RV Resort offers something for the entire family.
When hunting season rolls around, the deer are plentiful, and avid hunters can enjoy the scenic beauty and solitude while enjoying the thrill of the hunt. Relaxation, adventure, and plenty of outdoor recreation surround Gone Fishing RV Resort.
Located in northeastern Texas, we welcome full-time RV enthusiasts, retirees, and anybody looking for a place to relax and have fun. We provide friendly service, and a quiet atmosphere near Lake Texoma. Gone Fishing RV Resort in Gordonville, Texas, offers clean grounds, propane on-site, a laundry facility, electrical hook-ups, and a convenience store within walking distance from the park. Best of all, we’re open year-round! Click on the Reservation Request link above to book your next vacation, and discover nature’s beauty at Gone Fishing RV Resort.
Visit Lake Texoma Website
Fishing, Boating, Swimming, Sailing, Water Skiing, Fishing Guides, Boat Launches (ask for complementary boat launch pass)
Excellent Striped Bass Fishing!
Black & White Crappie
Catfish (Blue & Channel)
ACTIVITIES & RECREATION
Deer Hunting, Hiking, Bird Watching, Parks & Picnics, Walking Trails
State Parks, Wildlife Refuge, Golfing, Boating, Dining, Antiques, Casinos
TINY HOME ON WHEELS SPACE AVAILABLE
Dogs up to 45 lbs are allowed, but they must be kept on a leash no longer than 6 feet when outside your vehicle at all times. Other restrictions may apply. Max 2 dog or one cat
and one dog.
$4.06 per gal.
RULES & REGULATIONS
GONE FISHING RV RESORT MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO AMEND OR CHANGE THE RULES WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE. MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICES TO ANYONE, INCLUDING CURRENT AND RETURNING GUESTS THAT HAVE VIOLATED THE RULES.
For clarification on park guidelines, please contact the office at 903-523-3474
- SPEED LIMIT: 5 mph.
- QUIET HOURS: 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM Radio, television volume and any other disturbing noise or activity should be controlled during these hours. The use of generators is not allowed.
- CHECK IN/CHECK OUT: Check-in is 1 PM to 6 PM; check-out is by 11:00 AM.
- PETS: Pets must be kept on a leash at all times and under the control of their Owner, or kept inside the RV. Droppings and accidental waste material from pets must be picked up immediately and placed in trash. Limit two pets per site. Noisy and/or aggressive/vicious pets are prohibited in the Park. Pets are not to be left outside unattended. No outside dog/pet pan. Owners are liable for their pets. Dogs up to 45 lbs only.
- SEWER SYSTEM: Please do not flush baby wipes, adult wipes, Q-tips or hygiene products down any toilet. This is an expensive clean up and is at your expense. Please do not use bleach.
- SITE RESPONSIBILITIES: Cleanliness is necessary. Sites are to be kept clean and orderly, as determined by Management. Must use a safe container for cigarette waste. Hanging of laundry, tents, canopies are not permitted. Cargo trailers, dollies, etc., may not be stored onsite. Do not leave oil, batteries, paint or other hazardous materials in or near trash dumpster. No outside liquid propane bottles will be allowed. No outside portable buildings of any kind. No outside refrigerator or freezers will be allowed. The following flags are allowed to be displayed at your site and throughout the campground/resort, American, Military, including Air Force, Army, Marine Corps, Navy, Coast Guard, POW, MIA, and veterans, sports and decorative flags such as holiday, seasonal or garden. If in doubt, seek advice from management. Remember to respect your neighbors’ sites by not walking through them. The appearance of your site is at the discretion of management.
- CHILDREN: Parents and Guardians are responsible for the supervision, conduct and behavior of their children at all times. No minors are allowed to stay in the Park unattended.
- FACILITIES: Please use the park facilities respectfully. Gone Fishing RV Resort is not responsible for any personal items left in public areas.
- RV WASHING: Guests are expected to keep their RV’s clean. Regular washing of an RV onsite is encouraged. If cleaning yourself, please use a bucket and not a hose. Guests may also hire a service. In some cases, the park may require the cleaning of an RV.
- VEHICLE REPAIRS: Repair of Vehicles and RV’s is not permitted in the park. You may check with the local listings for businesses that provide these services.
- VEHICLES: Vehicles are limited to one per site at assigned parking spots. Parking on the grass, roadway or another site is prohibited. Extra vehicles are $2 per day or $60 per month. Extra vehicles must be parked in designated parking areas on a space-available basis. Rates are for a maximum of 2 occupants. Additional occupants are $5 per day up to 4 occupants.
- TRASH: Please place all garbage in the dumpster located at the back of the park and adhere to the dumpster rules. Please do not allow trash to sit outside overnight. If we have to clean up trash on your site, you will be charged a fee.
- WASTEWATER: Your RV must be attached tightly with appropriate sewer hose and connector to the sewer dump PVC connection. Wastewater (both black and gray) can only be discharged at designated dump stations and never discharged on the ground. Wastewater carries bacteria that can spread serious illnesses and food particles that can attract undesirable animals, including fire ants.
- CAMPFIRES: Open fires are NOT permitted. All other fires must be in contained above ground ring/grill and on your site.
- PORTABLE GRILLS: Charcoal and gas grills are acceptable. Used charcoal is not to be dumped in the Park.
- CLOTHESLINES: NOT Permitted. Washers and dryers are provided in the laundry facility for your convenience.
- ALCOHOL: Alcoholic beverages are only permitted in your RV or on your site for legal age guests. Rowdiness, disturbance of others, abusive language, drunkenness, and possession or use of controlled substances or illegal drugs will result in contacting local authorities and immediate eviction from the Park. Flagrant public display or consumption of alcohol is prohibited. All outdoor areas within the park are public.
- OTHER RECREATIONAL VEHICLES: No battery-operated vehicles or motor-driven cycles, bikes, scooters or golf carts are to be driven in the park.
- VISITORS: Your visitors are always welcome at Gone Fishing RV Resort, provided they register at our main office. Registered guests and their visitors are expected to read and adhere to all campground guidelines. Guidelines are presented at time of check-In. All your visitors must leave campground by 10p.m.
- INDEMNITY AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY: Customers shall indemnify and hold Gone Fishing RV Resort harmless from and against any and all claims, demands, costs, expenses, water, wind, civil strife, or acts of God, actions, both intentional or unintentional, of other customers, guests, invitees or licensee of customer or any other customer actions or inactions (or those of their employees, agents or invitees), or any other causes related to customer’s use or occupation of the RV site. The Park is not responsible for and assumes no liability for theft, vandalism, loss or other damages to property and/or injury to persons arising out of use of the facilities or caused by others while on the premises. Please use facilities at your own risk. Park guests are financially responsible for any malicious damages to Park property. Willful disregard or defacing the Park property will be cause for prosecution and immediate eviction.
- THEFT OF SERVICE LAW: According to Texas Penal Code Section 31.04(b), any guest who leaves without paying for services rendered or who refuses to pay for site services when customarily due, is subject to criminal prosecution. Gone Fishing RV Resort is providing service hook-ups for your RV. Gone Fishing RV Resort requires payment in advance and will prosecute any violators under the “Theft of Services” law.
- RIGHT OF REFUSAL: Gone Fishing RV Resort reserves the right to approve or reject any guest based upon the age and appearance of their RV. RVs must be in sound working order and well maintained. All RVs and other vehicles must be capable of being moved upon notice and within 24 hours. If the RV or other vehicle cannot be removed by the owner within the 24 hour period, the RV or other vehicle may be moved by a third party at the Owner’s expense.
- REFUNDS: Gone Fishing RV Resort maintains a No Refund Policy to onsite guests
VIOLATION OF THESE GUIDELINES: Grounds for ejection from the park without refund.
I have read, understand and agree to all Rules and Guidelines
Print name: Date: